In the spring semester of Systems Oriented Design at the Oslo School of Architcture and Design we will work with five new companies and organisations.
- Gjensidige is one of the biggest insurance companies in Norway.
- Medema is an international company producing electrical vehicles and other products for disabled.
- Visit Voss is an organisation for the promotion of the municipality of Voss, known for its out doors life and extreme sports.
These three companies and organisations are facilitated through the collaboration with the Norwegian Design Council and the council will have a strong participation and mediation role between the students and companies.
In addition we have the following collaborations:
- UNIDIR is the UN disarmament research centre. First time ever there will be a project that looks into the application of design processes in disarmament.
- In addition we will work with a start up company.